OutlineSource: Legend of Dragoon: Rose's Theme
"Short and very bittersweet. Perfect theme for that depressing Christmas hangover."
Deadline is Wednesday January 11th, 10:59 AM ThaSauce Time (16:00 UTC, 18:00 GMT).
Check the following site for the rules:
Check the Ocremix thread for more information (you can post questions there):
After uploading, please check if your song plays and can be downloaded and played without problems.
Only upload MP3 Files.
It is not necessary to use ThaSauce. You can upload the song anywhere you want, but I must have a download link. So if you use SoundCloud, don't forget to allow downloads, otherwise your song does not count as an entry or bonus mix. I will still use ThaSauce as a possible place to submit songs and upload all the songs to the ThaSauce page to have the songs at one central place.
The winner of this round may select the source for PRC341.
After some discussion as a result of the low amount of songs I got several nice reactions. I introduced some polls and as a result, three parts of the contest will change.
1. It is no longer necessary to use ThaSauce to submit. Participants are allowed to enter by posting a download link at the Ocremix Topic as well. I’ll upload the songs to ThaSauce myself to have the songs centered at one place (to avoid download problems). It is also not necessary to vote @ThaSauce, it can also be done by sending me a PM. I may consider to use the Ocremix Public Voting Forum: http://ocremix.org/community/forum/54-public-voting/, I’ll test this feature in the upcoming rounds (including PRC338).
2. I’ll try to make sure that deadlines of PRC and MnP are not at the same date. However, a PRC round will always be two weeks. I don’t know how I’m gonna do this, this also depends on the MnP schedule.
3. The winner of round X will not select a source for round X+1 but for round X + 2. So the one who wins this round may pick a source for PRC341 and not PRC340. So the winner of last round (338) selects a source for PRC340. No difference if there’s a tie, both pick a source for round X+2. The PRC schedule will change as follows:
The winner still may not enter the round if he/she selected the source but the winner is allowed to post a bonus mix (he/she has two weeks more to make a song).
The regular schedule of PRC will be as follows:
- Monday week 1: start of the remixing stage.
- Wednesday week 2: end of the remixing stage, start of the voting stage.
- Monday week 3: end of the voting stage. The winner(s) must send the source for the next round before Monday week 4.
So if PRC X starts at Monday January 2nd, the round ends at Wednesday January 11th. Voting ends Monday January 16th, I need the source before Monday January 23th. PRC X+1 Starts Monday January 16th (or a couple of days earlier if it fits better in my schedule), remixing stage ends Wednesday January 25th, voting ends Monday January 30th and the winner must send the source to me before Monday February 6th. And so on…
If it is different I’ll mention it in the post. When extensions are necessary, the winner(s) is/are given less time to pick a source.
Start: on 1/3/17
Deadline: on 1/11/17
Voting: on 1/16/17