Today's song is... weird? Couldn't get ready enough for a solo or a good composition, so I tried this and see how it goes.
A few samples there and there and a constant drum beat, eh let's see how this martial art fight goes
I was raised Protestant, so things like the purgatory are an alien concept to me in many aspects, however I understand the idea of holiness of it, so I wanted it to take some time and "jam" in one of my favorite hymns "Amazing Grace" and keep the feeling religious in some sense.
Hope you guys like it, it was fun to take the pedalboard and the amp from their cases and jam with them, there's something so cool about analog gear :) and I never thought running my acoustic guitar through a "Klon" would create such a nice sound, I've got to start practicing mic'ing my gear, there's something so cool in having all the cables laying around in front of me while recording in my "studio".
Kind of a joke song this time :) sampled my Beagle when she was a puppy (she used to bark in A3) and added a few barks there and there now that she's a 3-year-old doggo
Sorry about the awful mix, I'll share a pic of her in Discord
(Re-up to fix something very quick in the "mix")
So here it goes my first try on this type of compos, somehow this sounds like what if Jaco Pastorious would have tried to play with Pantera.
As shared in Discord, I did some playing on Guitar Pro to create the drum tracks and from there I created this, it helped me to study and understand triplets and how they are so useful in music :)
Kinda inspired by one of my favorite british bands: Acoustic Alchemy
As the tide rises and falls, this song does the same, as always (and I know) apologies for bad EQ, somehow it got louder this time after rendering but I hope you like it, I loved what I was able to come up with :)
Ok you guys hear me out, the amount of BS I can come up with this goes to 11 and let me tell you why:
- This track is at 11 bpm
- This track is in F, which is the 11th of C
- The track goes through all the chords of the F major scale, each chord being played with it's 11th and changing to the next chord only based on the 11th note played on the previous chord
- The samples I used have to do something with either dimension or 11
- The cucckoo clock at the end sings the time 11 times
- All the presets in the plugins that I've used are the 11th preset in their list of presets
- All the tracks are set in -11 db, except the busses
- The keyboard preset I'm using in my Yamaha keyboard is called Cool Galaxy! and it's the number 11 in the list of voices including in the synth memory
- Even the master track of this song is at -11db
- The track ends in playing the 4th chord of the F major scale, this scale of this chord is the relative to C, so we're going back full circle and ends exactly at the 1:00 min mark
- There's exactly 11 items in this list
Me right now: https://media.giphy.com/media/LJ8aM1wbV9Gko/giphy.gif
You're with your friend near the beach on your sailboat, just enjoying the day and chilling out, suddenly a soccer game starts at the beach, the entire town is watching it, YOU are watching it, everyone including the monkeys and the birds are there and suddenly GOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!
Sometimes a good idea comes out of nowhere and it's just about of using what you have available.
You're rocking a new outfit, you know you look better than the rest of the world, now walk through the fashion show with confidence you'll be the best looking person around and no one can't tell you you're wrong.
(Couldn't come up with a lead sound but I like the idea, if you want to jam through it, go ahead :) )