One Hour Compo - Round 367 (OHC367)
Oct 29, 2015 Random-storykeeper
1) "Be A Bee" - Very interesting sounds. The higher winds give the piece a bit of a lift.
2) "Jungle Bee" - I thought more about bird calls than bees, but I think it makes sense; where there are birds, there can also be bees. heh. anyways, it makes me think of looking up when standing on the ground of a jungle.
3) "OHC 367 Pollen Path" - Some pleasant music, but I would have preferred lighter sounds to give that feeling of flight. It just felt a bit too grounded.
I also really liked:
- "beepartures only" (very warm nature-esque vibes)
- "||!2B" (nice instrumentation)
Oct 29, 2015 Misael.K
sci: this speaks bee to me, dunno why. It's fun and fast, yet chill and cool.
aptbr: interesting sound design! the glitches are super cool.
awesum: aptbr, Hollow, Patashu, sci.
good: Arcana, dusthillguy, Koekepan.