One Hour Compo - Round 250 (OHC250)
Jul 25, 2013 Arcana
johnfn: This was a lovely track. Yes, it sounds like it should be played live. Great work.
MisaelK: You make very intelligent, thoughtful music. This is yet another example of that style. Great work here
Jul 25, 2013 johnfn
- MilesTiden - I like this a lot actually. very soothing.
- ddr - for understating what my reaction to his song would be in the title
- Somasis - there is some real awesome grooving in parts of this song
- Acuity - good stuff
- sci - SUPER GROOVY
- DarkShadow - groovy too.
- Misael.K - really great piano playing, and eerie!
- Arcana - quite atmospheric
- hectictesseract - good melodies and chips
- Trancient - SUPER DUPER GROOVY. Dat synth at 1:44... :O ... why did everyone interpret milestone as groovy..? oh bah, nevermind.
Jul 26, 2013 DarkShadow
johnfn - really nice and peaceful song.
Snacker - nice enjoyable Snacker piece. kind of like Da Win.
Misael.K - nice piece, like the high lead.
sci - sounds like a fun groove here!
Acuity - nice song, sounds great!
A-zu-ra - like how this develops. interesting samples.
DDRKirby(ISQ) - each section of this sounds amazing! amazing work in total.
Aug 01, 2013 Misael.K
DarkShadow: love the uneven pacing, stop and go, stop and go!
DrumJ8: a well-rounded song.
What I liked a lot:
DarkShadow; DrumJ8; hectictesseract; johnfn.
What I liked:
A-zu-ra; A2Z; abi; Acuity; Arcana; DucksUnlimited; MilesTiden; Snacker; Somasis; Trancient; Zovi.