One Hour Compo - Round 254 (OHC254)
Aug 22, 2013 johnfn
I could have chose any of the following as first place if they were in a different week:
- Forty-Two - wowwwww that was pretty. chords and progressions so tasty, and the classic 42 modulation was great too.
- Tomapella - holy cow, this one just kept evolving and evolving, and by the end it was so cool!
- blastron - dangg, 42 better watch his back. great stuff.
- DDRKirby(ISQ) - so cool! next time you do this you should loop them a little longer, they seemed to go so fast.
- Trancient - so expansive and melancholy, really nice work.
Mentions also go to:
- CaptainFluffitan - Heh that sounded a lot like mine! Real pretty!
- obScene - heh chipfunk! real cool.
- Misael.K - that second part!!!
- sci - wow, very cool
REALLY GOOD JOB GUYS WOW.
Aug 29, 2013 Misael.K
obScene: dat funk. Awesome.
Forty-Two: This is beautiful, amazing job!
I really liked:
blastron; CaptainFluffatun; DDRKirby(ISQ); Forty-Two; johnfn; MandraSigma; obScene; Tomapella; Trancient.
I also liked:
Bartekko; Bren; DarkShadow; DrumJ8; DucksUnlimited; mcmiagblackmanisgod; sci.