One Hour Compo - Round 242 (OHC242)
May 30, 2013 Arcana
Bren: I love the sounds and the mood in this. It comes together so well.
DDRKirbyISQ: Great development. I do love how you give everyone exactly what they expect - it's the ultimate feel-good music, so satisfying.
May 30, 2013 johnfn
AND THERE ARE A TON MORE PEOPLE HERE WHO I REALLY LIKE. I JUST WANNA LIST EVERYONE WHO'S EVER DONE A COMPO. YOU ARE ALL JUST GREAT.
ok enough of that sentimentalism!!!!!
here are my vote shout outs
- Trancient - that melody is awesome. please watch those levels though! the whole song is compressing cuz its so loud.
- sci - cuz he would be the ONLY GUY to sample dubstep and put disco on top of it. watch the clipping though.
- blastron - for making the next viral hit. this stuff is why OHC is so much fun.
- DDR - becoming more like A-zu-ra can only be a good thing
- A-zu-ra - if DDR is becoming more like him, he must be pretty good
- StatusKuo - very nice for a new guy :D
- Misael.K - aw yeah vocal entries. this one was good.
Jun 06, 2013 Misael.K
A-zu-ra: keep it up dude!
DDRKirby: great work.
What I Liked A Lot:
A-zu-ra; DarkShadow; DDRKirby(ISQ); jarski; johnfn; sci; Shadow Psyclone; StatusKuo; TheMisterCat; Trancient.
What I Liked:
Acuity; blastron; Bren; DrumJ8; DucksUnlimited; Duosis; easynam; Forty-Two; hectictesseract; Snacker; Somasis.
Jun 06, 2013 DarkShadow
refusing to let go of my influences
the day before
hi this is the first time ive done an OHC
Acuity - nice and chill piece. good piano work also.
johnfn - interesting idea, nice work for an hour! like how it adapts different styles to form an overall idea.
Trancient - nice style, like the swing in the first part. good piano.
DDRKirby(ISQ) - like how this progresses, has many enjoyable sections.
A-zu-ra - sets a nice environment, great style.
Bren - such a happy style. nice and enjoyable.
jarski - enjoy the trance style here, great sounds. develops well.
easynam - interesting melodies in here, nice.